An embroidery machine can be a wonderful help to the artist because by using this one could complete his work quite quickly.
In addition, it is possible for them not just to create simple designs but also complex ones which have never been seen before once they start utilizing these machines.
In addition, one can even produce clothes with unique patterns and colors if they use these embroidery machines.
Needless to say, not all people are skilled enough in making embroidery designs and that is the reason why they should go for a professional who will help them in this regard so that the final product would be something which everyone would love to have.
Of course, whenever you get the new equipment you would expect them to work perfectly fine for a long period, however, it is not the case for embroidery machines which usually have problems.
For example, if you are using an inferior quality bobbin then there is every chance that it may snap during your next project and ultimately cause losses worth hundreds of dollars.
What Are The Embroidery Problems?
That is a question which needs to be answered if you do not want to end up in a situation where there are damages to your products.
In other words, before starting this work it would be smart if you find out the main causes of machine breakdowns and only then try solving them.
This way you will get an idea as to why your machine is not operating properly. The possible embroidery problems that you may encounter include:
1. The Needle That Runs Out Of Point.
It can be solved by replacing it or rethreading and going back to work.
2. The Thread Is Too Old, Broken, And Overspun, And Can Not Pass Through The Needle (The Bobbin).
Also, this problem can be solved by replacing it or re-thread them again.
3. Different Color Threads On Hand Embroidery Machine Can Cause A Variety Of Reasons
- Wrong Selection
- Wrong Sewing Tension.
The solution to this problem is to change the thread by the requirements, fix tension or make a habit to sew in the right way.
4. Embroidery Machine Seams Do Not Close What Can Be Caused By Broken Needles, Broken Thread, Or Sewing Tension Is Too Weak.
The solution for this problem is to replace the needle, re-thread, and sew again with maximum tension (normal).
5. Small Objects Like Flowers And Trees Do Not Become Clear.
This may occur because of several reasons such as
- too old
- dust on hand
- part is torn
- broken needle
- twisting loose
- full bobbin
- wrong selection of thread color
- the wrong location for stitch
- incorrect sewing thread tension.
6. Problems Sewing Letters And Words.
A solution to this problem can be solved by choosing the right color thread for the work, changing the time of sewing with a too old thread.
7. How To Solve Fabric Does Not Look Clear When You Sew Embroidery Machine?
This problem is often due to inconsistent light or may have been seen through a dirty lens sales sew it.
8. How To Fix Threads That Are Tangled Machine Embroidery?
To resolve this problem you need rethreading again double needle or triple without changing bobbin or top priority loops must be cut at once.
9. How To Solve Embroidery Machine Sewing Machine Thread Spool Is Not Behind The Machine Itself
To resolve this problem you need to sew check back facing backward or forward (depending on model).
10. What If My Needle’s Head Was Bent?
The solution to this problem by replace it with a new needle. It would be good if you change them every time they’re old because it does not give strength enough for embroidery work that’s why it can cause problems like broken thread pada uncomfortable when working embroidery also easy puncture hands when working with it.
11. How To Solve Broken Needlepoint Is Not Sharp?
The solution for this problem is rethreading again double needle or triple without changing bobbin or top priority loops must be cut at once.
12. How To Solve The Embroidery Machine Sewing Machine With Stitches That Do Not Fit Together (Uneven)?
To resolve this problem you need them to sew back and forth slightly above foot control before starting embroidery work.
13. How To Solve The Embroidery Machine Sewing Machine The Question Is Not Sewn Properly But Sew Over Any Things On Fabric?
To resolve this problem you need to change your sewing speed or press foot control more gently. This problem can arise because of several reasons namely
- thread tight
- If the needle was too old
- it could be that part torn
14. How To Fix The Embroidery Machine Cannot Sew, Only Make Sound Without Doing Anything?
The solution for this problem is to re-thread them again. Make sure all the threads are in back tension before starting embroidery work. May also need a clean oil or check their bobbin and top priority loops.
15. How To Fix The Embroidery Machine With Thread Coming Off From The Spool Even Though I Have Tension Maximized?
The solution for this problem is re-thread, tightening twist needle and thread line. Make sure that the thread will not be stuck in between top priority loops or bobbin. You can also adjust your sewing speed so you are comfortable while working with it.
16. What If My Needle’s Head Was Bent?
The solution for this problem is to replace it with a new one because maybe your hands are too hard on them while working on embroidery.
17. How To Solve Embroidery Machine Not Able To Adjust The Stitching Width?
Adjusting the sewing width of your machine can be done by rotating the bobbin winding direction.
Please change this when you start embroidery work (not in the middle). May also need a clean oil or check their bobbin and top priority loops. Make sure all the threads are in back tension before starting embroidery work.
18. How To Fix Embroidery Machine Seams Become Loose After Sewing?
The solution for this problem is to re-thread, tighten the twist needle and thread line, make sure that the thread will not stuck in between top priority loops or bobbin.
You can also adjust your sewing speed so you are comfortable while working with it.
19. Embroidery Machine Thread Is Not Stable What Can Be Caused By Too Old Needles, Broken Needles, Broken Thread, etc
Make sure that when assembling your threads looped again in the order of color from light to dark (if there is a variety of colors) or from dark to light (if there is only one color used). The next step, adjust the sewing speed so you are comfortable while working with it.
20. How To Fix The Embroidery Machine Cannot Sew Properly But Make A Sound Over Anything On Fabric?
To resolve this problem you need to change your sewing speed to slow or adjust maximum tension (normal). You may need to clean your machine and check-embroider into Embroidery The needlepoint, bobbin, and top priority loops.
Above we have mentioned a lot of problems and solutions for embroidery machines but still, if you are getting a different type of problem then please inform us.
And for more learning visit our site impeovesewing.com